IISEC Non-Degree Programme Overview
The non-degree programme allows admission for non IISEC students to enrol and earn credits if they wish to take individual modules from the list of modules in our degree programme, as long as this programme does not interfere with the education and research of degree course students.
Credits earned as a non-degree programme student may be counted as required credits if you enrol on a degree programme at IISEC.
Outline of the Non-Degree Programme
|Eligibility||Those who graduated from a university or those who are recognised as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than this according to the provisions of the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Or those who are acknowledged by this institute as having academic ability equivalent to or higher than those who graduated from the university by individual entrance examination.|
|Assessment Method||Document screening. However, an interview may be conducted if necessary.|
|Fees||Application fee 20,000 yen
(Please transfer to the designated bank account during the application period for the initial application.)
Registration fee 30,000 yen (annual)
Course fee 30,000 yen (per module)
One module is usually 2 credits. Subject to certain conditions, the tuition fee paid for the non-degree programme will be deducted from the cost of the tuition fee if you enrol on a degree programme at the institute later.
Click here for details → "Internal regulation regarding tuition fee reduction/exemption for master's programme related to accreditation of credits earned before admission"
In addition, if our degree programme students wish to attend the non-degree programme after graduation, the registration and course fees will be half the price. For details, please contact the admissions office.
|Application period for courses in 2020||Spring Term : March 27, 2020 - April 2, 2020
Autumn Term : September 18, 2020 - September 25, 2020
Application for year 2020
Please read our application guidelines from the link below before applying.
- The non-degree programme application guidelines 2020 (youkou2020.pdf)
- Application form for the non-degree programme 2020 (gansho2020.pdf)
- Course registration form 2020 (rishu2020.pdf)
- List of non-degree programme subjects 2020 (kamoku2020.pdf) (Last updated on Sep 23, 2020)
* In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, the number of courses that students can take in the 2020 spring term has been reduced from the usual year.
Thank you for your understanding.
* Most of the courses in the 2020 autumn term will be offered online. For details, please see the list of courses updated on 23 September 2020.
Your personal information for application will be used only for procedures related to the non-degree programme and issuance of certificates, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the use of personal information.
IISEC Admissions Office
- 2-14-1 Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, JAPAN, 221-0835
- TEL : 045-311-7784
- E-mail : iisec AT iwasaki . ac . jp
- [Office Hours] Weekdays 9:00-20:00; Saturday 9:00-17:30