About Industry-Academia Partnerships / Inter-University Partnerships
(General Policy for Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration)
As an independent graduate school specialising in "Information Security" that supports the important social infrastructure in the future, we contribute to society by providing practical education and research activities in cooperation with industry, academia and government organisations based on the following policies:
- In order to train information security talents who meet growing social needs, our institute provides high level information security education and develops our education system to address real world security issues in cooperation with industry, academia, and government organisations.
- We established a research institute with the aim of contributing to the development of society through advanced research and trends survey in information security technology and management methods, and joint research and activities with various institutions.
- We accept many mature students with diverse background and a strong sense of ownership from various companies and government offices. By sharing real world security issues in real time, we can further enhance our education and research content.
- Whilst promoting an advanced information security personnel training programme that integrates research and practice, we will continue working on providing new educational programmes and building an extensive professional network in cooperation with industry, academia, and government organisations as a hub for information security education, research, and enlightenment.
Examples of our Industry-Academia Partnerships
- External Lecturers
- Secure System Laboratory
- ISS Square
- enPiT-Security(SecCap) Cross-Cutting Practical Information Education Collaboration Network
- Information Security Personnel Training Support for Companies and Public Sectors
As of March 2019, we have partnerships with the following graduate schools and research institutes.
Students can take advantage of a variety of learning and research opportunities using the inter-university network.
- Kanagawa Graduate School Exchange Agreement
- Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, the University of Tokyo
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Chuo University
- National Institute of Informatics
- Future University Hakodate
- Cyber University
- Information Security Group, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Homeland Security Institute, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Faculty of Information Technology, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
- Dalian University
- The University of Da Nang
- Cyber Security Human Resource Partnership Alliance
- National Institute of Technology, Kisarazu College
- National Institute of Technology, Tsuruoka College